Sunday, May 1, 2016

5 Days Away from Liposuction

Hi all!
     I am five short days away from having liposuction!!?!! On that thought I have continued to do research on the topic. I have been watching YouTube videos on people's previous experiences. I saw one yesterday and it has me slightly concerned. She was a few days after her surgery explaining how she feels. She was very happy with her results. However she would get light headed to the point of passing out. I wonder if it is common. I guess I am not very scared. I have a few concerns, but for the most part I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.
     I guess I will do more research. I have a lot of jeans that are tight on me, so I am excited to be able to fit in them better. If they are too loose, I guess that will be a good problem to have.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment