Hi all,
Today is the day after. So far so good. I am sore of course, bruised like crazy and moving is a bit tricky. Other than that I am doing well. I am not using any pain meds except for a bit of Advil and that is just to help swelling. My doctor put a compression belt on me. I thought it would be more like a compression garment like a jumper that goes down the legs to the knees and all. It was not. I bought a jumper ahead of time. I took off my belt to shower today. My blood pressure dropped like crazy. I put on my jumper and showered with it on. I washed out my belt and dried it (all while wearing my jumper). I let my jumper dry on my body. Tomorrow when I shower I will take my belt off, shower with my jumper on, then change jumpers (I got a couple more today at Walmart). That should help with the blood pressure drop.
Other than that I am doing fine and it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Of course I look like I was beat with a bat. I look slightly slimmer. I know it will take a long time to get rid of the swelling. I am excited to see the results!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment