Friday, April 15, 2016

No New Clothes

Hi all,
     I don't know about you, but I love to shop. I am pretty thrifty but I love new clothes. Especially if it's a good deal. The day I decided to have my surgery I also decided no new clothes until it is paid off. I decided this for two reasons. Firstly I have a surgery to pay for. I need to concentrate my money there. Secondly I am sure my shape will be changing to the point that clothing will fit different, so what's the point of buying new clothes.
    But here is the problem: I love shopping. I still go to the mall and shop. I just haven't been buying. I did buy a couple shirts and a pair of jeans at the thrift store but they were name brand and really good deals. The jeans are Miss Me jeans. They are 28's. I wear 29's now. I can fit in them, but they are tight. I am concerned about this whole size thing because I have three pairs of Miss Me's and a bunch of other really nice, expensive jeans that might not fit after all this is over. I take care of my clothes and they last a long time. I'd hate to have to retire some of my favorite clothes. In the scheme of things I guess it's not a bad problem to have.
Here's to smaller sizes!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment