Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Watching Botched

Hi all!
   This morning I am watching Botched. I came across it while turning on some background noise. I am putting away laundry :)  a girl was talking about how she felt now that she is happy about herself and her image. She said it is amazing how she feels now that she is happy with herself. I am so looking forward to that feeling. A few people have criticized me for this.  Read my lips: I don't care! I know I will be very happy. Most people are excited for me though. Even my fiancé says if it goes well for me he wants to do it.
     I guess the message I want to send today is as long as it is safe and something you can afford safely you should go for it. Don't let snide comments change your desires. As long as it is safe of course.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment